Boots in Worthing is one of the leading pharmacies in the UK. Customers at the Boots pharmacy on 48-52 Montague St can find everything from medicines, prescriptions, to cosmetics, skincare and haircare products.
The Boots pharmacy in Worthing also provides the following services for customers:
• (NHS) Seasonal flu vaccination service
• (NHS) Supervised consumption of medicines
• (NHS) Vaccination service
• (Non-NHS) Emergency contraception
• (Non-NHS) Healthcheck
• (Non-NHS) Seasonal flu vaccination service (not at risk groups)
• (Non-NHS) Vaccination service
• (Non-NHS): Travel clinic
• Appointment booking available for consultations
• Appointment booking for consultations not required
• Body Mass Index (BMI) Machine
• Boots Macmillan Information Pharmacist
• Corporate Hepatitis B vaccination service
• Discharge Medicines Review
• Electronic Prescription Service
• Emergency Contraception
• Hair-Retention Programme
• Hypertension Case Finding Service / Blood Pressure Checks
• In Store Malaria Prevention Service
• Inhaler Recycling Scheme
• Inhaler recycling
• Multi-lingual staff
• NHS Prescription Ordering
• NHS Urgent palliative care medicines service
• New Medicine Service
• Pneumonia Vaccination Service
• Prescription collection from local General Practices
• Prescription delivery service
• Prescriptions Direct
• Private consultation room
• Winter Flu Jab Service
As well as Boots health and beauty products, some stores have a Boots perfume counter, selling products such as:
• Being by Sanctuary
• Drunk Elephant
• Elizabeth Arden
• Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa Express Services
• Estee Lauder
• Estee Lauder
• IT Cosmetics
• Kylie by Kylie Jenner Brand Treatment
• Liz Earle
• Max Factor
• Mugler Refill Fountain
• No7 Pro Derm Service
Boots Worthing Montague Street Opening Times
The store opening hours are shown on this listing. Please double check the Boots online website here for specific bank holiday or festive period opening times.
Boots Pharmacy Worthing
In addition to the standard pharmacy services, many stores also offer travel vaccinations, flu jabs, and advice on healthy living. In larger Boots stores, customers can benefit from services such as opticians, hearing care, and photo printing.
You can contact the shop on 01903 207106 to confirm if they provide these services before travelling.
Shoppers can take advantage of the Boots online shopping and delivery service while grabbing a discount on products with the many special offers (with extra savings for Boots Advantage Card holders) and sales. You can find the latest Boots offers online here.
Review Boots Pharmacy
Have you visited the Boots store near you in Worthing (West Sussex)? If so, please send a review so other customers can see your experience. If you notice an error on this listing, please contact us so we can correct it.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Maps failed to load
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.
48-52 Montague St Worthing West Sussex BN11 3HE United Kingdom